Offering you private consultations at my London clinics and via my virtual consultation room
|Follow up consultation||£195|
|Remote or telephone consultations||As Above|
Booking the consultation:
Contact us to make a booking for your consultation. On confirmation of booking you will be sent a health questionnaire which is a comprehensive review of your health symptoms, lifestyle, goals and a 3 day food diary.
The questionnaire must be returned to us via email for preliminary analysis before the initial consultation. This will help your therapist identify possible lifestyle and dietary factors which could be contributing to your health concerns, and builds a picture of your health history.
We will ask you to bring/ list any medication or supplements that you are currently taking. Continue to take any medication as normal; do not stop any medication without your doctor’s consent.
Together we will agree on your health goals
At your consultation:
You will meet with your therapist for a one-to-one 60 minute one-to-one consultation. Your therapist will use the questionnaire as bases for further investigation of your case history, medications, current diet and lifestyles. Together you will agree on your health goals for the consultation, using this, your therapist will work with you to agree a realistic programme for you to follow.
You can expect:
- A full explanation of your therapist’s understanding of your health concerns
- A Discussion of foods that may be contributing to your ailments.
- Suggestions of foods that may help alleviate your symptoms and the link explained
- The explanation of any vitamin and mineral deficiencies and advice on ways to correct these
- A detailed nutritional programme including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
- A discussion of your treatment timeline, which will be included in your programme
- The recommendation and discussion of any additional functional laboratory tests
After the consultation:
You will receive a 2 to 4 week programme to follow before returning to the clinic for your follow-up consultation. If you should have any questions or feedback during this time your therapist is available via email with a guaranteed 48 hour response time.
Follow up consultation/s
Follow up consultations work on the same principle as the initial but will last 30 to 45 minutes. This is recommended to review your programme and see which of the recommendations have worked well for you.
You can expect:
- A full review of the programme
- Review and explanation of any test results
- Adaptation of the programme in light of any difficulties experienced in following it.
- Addressing of any new symptoms / change in circumstances since the last consultation.
- A detailed nutritional programme for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
If you would like any further information on our services or to book a consultation please send us a message via our ‘contact us’ page.
Part of my work in clinic is to identity and address the root cause which is responsible for the symptoms a client is experiencing. The most common underlying condition I see is unbalanced hormones. Once I noticed that balancing hormones leads to the reduction of so many other symptoms, I knew I had to create a simple plan to help people understand and support their hormones.Follow the plan