AP Stress Check
Depending on the individual, stress can manifest itself in many different ways. All the pressures of modern lifestyle such as working long hours, deadlines, eating on the run and the sheer speed at which we live can cause heavy strain and stress on the body.
Whilst the body does have excellent regulatory systems, unrelenting chronic stress, in the long run, may give raise to a whole host of ailments and can contribute to a long list of health problems.
- Chronic fatigue /exhaustion
- Disturbed sleep or insomnia
- Energy dips through the day
- Weight gain
- Low mood
- Loss of libido
- Poor concentration/ memory
- Mood swings
- Frequent infections
- Poor digestion/ digestive concerns
The AP stress Check is an easy and effective way to discover the effect of stress on your overall health. The AP Stress Check includes a test to determine your stress hormone levels (secreted by your adrenal glands) and a 45 minute nutrition consultation to discuss the nutritional steps you can take to improve your stress tolerance.
Eliminating stress from your life completely is never going to be possible. Ensuring that you have the correct nutrients to deal with stress is. Take a daily prescription of laughter – it’s free!
About the test
The stress hormone tests stress hormones secreted by your adrenal glands with a simple non-invasive saliva test looking at your levels of cortisol and DHEA . You will be required you to collect four saliva samples throughout the day, and send the completed test back to the laboratory for analysis . The results will then be returned to me which I will interpret and explain to you during your 45 minute nutrition consultation.
The AP Stress Check costs only £355. The price does not include supplements
How it works:
- Within a week of booking the programme you will receive your testing kit from the laboratory and I will email you a Nutritional Therapy Questionnaire
- You are to complete the test by taking relevant samples (saliva) following the kit instructions carefully
- You then return the completed test to the laboratory
- Please fill in the questionnaire and return to me. This provides information about medical history, family history, and any existing health conditions and prescribed medicines.
- At your nutrition consultation your laboratory test results and questionnaire will be discussed with you and will form the basis of your personalised nutrition recommendations
- The programme includes a personalised nutrition and supplement programme
- If necessary further consultations can be booked at the normal follow-up rate
If you would like any further information on the AP stress check service or to book a consultation please send us a message on our contact us page. You can also look at some testimonials from previous clients.
Part of my work in clinic is to identity and address the root cause which is responsible for the symptoms a client is experiencing. The most common underlying condition I see is unbalanced hormones. Once I noticed that balancing hormones leads to the reduction of so many other symptoms, I knew I had to create a simple plan to help people understand and support their hormones.Follow the plan